SOLD OUT: Next Caribbean Whole30 Group will be September 2022!
Spring is coming – and it’s the perfect time to reset your habits and your relationship with food! Join me for a March Whole30 – I’m running a virtual coaching group that will give you the tools and confidence you need to step into the new season feeling your best.
This March Whole30 group is open to everyone – whether you’re new to Whole30 or just want extra support from a Whole30 Certified Coach. I’ll be guiding you the whole way – from prep through reintroduction, sharing new, original recipes, hosting fun giveaways from my favorite brands, and bringing in some powerhouse guest speakers to inspire and motivate you!
The March Whole30 Coaching Experience
- 45 days of Coaching (Prep + Whole30 + Reintroduction) guided by Whole30 Certified Coach Althea Brown
- A 40-day meal plan (Full Whole30 30-day meal plan + 10-day reintroduction guide and meal plan)
- A Caribbean Whole30 guide (PDF that includes compatible ingredients, spices blends, and ingredient swaps so that you can enjoy traditional Caribbean foods while on Whole30)
- Weekly LIVE recipe demonstration via Zoom, with recordings saved to the group
- Weekly LIVE Zoom check-ins, with recordings saved to the group
- Daily motivational posts
- Direct access to me for questions, with a quick response
- Weekly guest speakers (Including Whole30 Co-Founder/CEO Melissa Urban, Dr. Vickie Bhatia, Ph. D., Saucy Lips Foods’ Natalia Dalton, and more)
- Giveaways and discounts from some of my favorite Whole30 Approved and Whole30 lifestyle brands
*This group takes place in a private Facebook group. A Facebook account is needed to participate.
Prep week: Begins Friday 2/25 with the first LIVE recipe demonstration
March Whole30: Tuesday 3/1 – Wednesday 3/30
10-Day Reintroduction: Thursday 3/31- Saturday 4/9
Group Wrap-up: Sunday 4/10
The Whole30 is a self-experiment to help you identify what food makes you thrive and what foods may not serve your body, mind, and spirit. For 30 days, you’ll eat meat, seafood, and eggs; vegetables and fruit; natural healthy fats; and herbs, spices, and seasonings. You’ll fill your body with nourishing meals made from a simple, recognizable list of ingredients, or no ingredients at all because they’re whole and unprocessed.
After the 30 days, you slowly reintroduce the foods you eliminated, one food group at a time to see how they affect you physically and emotionally. The data you collect during Reintroduction will help guide your Food Freedom – aka eating with intention, indulging in the things that are worth it and passing on those that are not.
Doing the Whole30 alone can be challenging. But, as a Whole30 Certified Coach, I’m here to help! Join my March Whole30 group for day-by-day guidance, meal plans, recipes, support, and more! I’ll help you glide through Whole30 and reintroduction to set yourself up for success in Food Freedom. Sign up today!
Registration Closes on 2/20/22