This is the strained peanuts from the punch. I wonder if this is good for making anything, like peanut cookies or something. If you have any ideas of what to do with the left over blended peanuts, do share in the comments below.
- 4 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 6 cups milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract/essence
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Make in two batches
- Add 2 cups peanuts, 3 cups milk, ½ can of condensed milk and ½ tablespoon vanilla extract to the mug of a blender. Blend on high for about 3 minutes.
- Add ½ teaspoon of grated nutmeg and mix together.
- Strain using a very fine sieve. Discard blended peanut bits.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5.
- Chill punch and serve ice cold.